On Track to Boost Your Vacation Options
Several new WorldMark by Wyndham resort projects are on (or ahead of) their estimated construction schedule. These resorts are on target to enter the WorldMark system by the close of the year, giving owners a wider choice of vacation destinations than ever before.
WorldMark West Yellowstone
West Yellowstone, Montana
This lodge-style, three-story resort will be located less than a quarter-mile from Yellowstone National Park. WorldMark owners will be able to enjoy snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, hiking, biking, and other outdoor activities in this stunning recreational paradise.
- Planned number of units: 112
- Planned unit mix: studio, one-, two-, and three-bedroom, three-bedroom presidential
- Resort amenities will include: indoor pool and recreation facilities
- Estimated date of occupancy: December 2007
WorldMark Mission Valley
WorldMark Anaheim Underway
Projected occupancy for the planned 242 units is February 2008.
San Diego, California
With the success of WorldMark San Diego, Trendwest is delighted to offer owners a new property in the Mission Valley area of the city. WorldMark Mission Valley is situated just off Highway 8 for easy access; is two miles from the San Diego Zoo, and three miles north of the original WorldMark San Diego resort.
- Planned number of units: 167
- Planned unit mix: one- and two-bedroom
- Resort amenities will include: pool, spa, sauna, exercise facility, private subterranean parking
- Estimated date of occupancy: winter 2007/2008
Taos, New Mexico
Your proposed future WorldMark Taos is the former home of Russian-American artist Nicolai Fechin (1881-1955). Built in 1927, the building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and also houses a museum of Fechin’s works. Make this resort your home base while discovering contemporary Taos artists and seeing why this part of the country inspired such greats as Georgia O'Keeffe, Ansel Adams, and D.H. Lawrence.
- Planned number of units: 67
- Planned unit mix: studio, studio plus, one- and two-bedrooms
- Resort amenities will include: a pool, spa, an exercise room, and recreation rooms
- Estimated date of occupancy: November 2007
West Yellowstone, MT
No. Units: 112
Est. Completion: Late 2007